80-tonne Modular Jack Up Barge
This 80-tonne Modular Jack Up Barge was built in 1999 and is Classification Notation and Society is International Load Line. It is ideally suited to site investigations, piling, crane work and horizontal directional drilling projects. This barge is dismoutable so that it can be easily transported by truck, rail, or sea. It is also equipped with a hydraulic operated deck and a trolley that can traverse the length of the barge without moving the barge.
A conversion finished in June 2021 with scope:
- 100% of hydraulic system renewal (new jacking cylinders, hydraulic pipes replacement, 4 x Kawasaki pump with LS installed (2 emergency / 2 main) designer and maker Tecnospirit BV.
- 100% replacement of steel construction for jacking system around collars and decks.
- New electric control system made for control of hydraulic and remote platform jacking system.
- New Caterpillar main electric generator replacement (silent type).
- Rebuilding of mess room/WC/hydraulic rooms, etc.
- New construction strength calculations and new 5 years class received (Polish Register of Shipping IACS) and Safety Card from Polish Flag received.
For Sale or Charter
|Principal Dimensions and Characteristics|
|Classification Notation/Society:||International Load Line|
|Length Over All:||25 m||82 feet|
|Beam:||17.50 m||57.41 feet|
|Draft:||1.40 m||4.60 feet|
|Water Depth:||29.50 m||97 feet|
|Machinery and Propulsion|
|Main Propulsion System:||
NIL - Towage
|Spud Movement:||Hydraulic controlled from central point|
|Make:||HIAB / T-009|
|Lifting Capacity:||1 tonne at 9 meters|
Max. Deck Load:
Deck Bearing Pressure:
|5 - 10 tonnes per cubic meter (TBC)|
|Leg Length:||33 m||108.30 feet|
|Fuel Tanks (2):||20 tonnes (1 x 6 tonnes, 1 x 14 tonnes )|
|Potable Water Tank:||5 tonnes|
|2 x ICOM Fixed DSC VHF|
|2 X ICOM Handheld VHF|
|Class B AIS Transponder|
|Garmin Chart plotter|
|Full complement of Navigation and Barge Lights|
|2 X 10 Man Life Rafts|
|Full Complement of Life jackets and Survival Suits|
|Full Mess Facilities|
|Changing and storage and drying areas|
|All details on these pages are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice|